Thursday, March 27, 2008

Union Support

The Alliance for Worker Freedom has worked up a matrix to show contributions from labor unions to members of Congress. According to AWF, labor unions have given approximately $29 million dollars in contributions during the 2008 Election Cycle. Of that, about 90% went to Democrats with the remaining 10% going to Republicans. NEPA’s own Chris Carney made the list of top recipients with $179,900 in contributions from labor interest groups. Congressmen Jason Altmire and Patrick Murphy also made the list.

No comments: