Thursday, January 31, 2008

Barletta vs. Kanjorski Round 2


From the Republican State Committee Website:

Mayor Lou Barletta is a wonderful candidate and I would love to see him run in the 11th Congressional District. He is a man of great integrity, conviction, and values. Mayor Barletta has led the city of Hazleton with great courage. "Over the past few months, I have encouraged Mayor Barletta to run on numerous occasions, and I understand and respect the fact that the Mayor wishes to make this decision with his family. However, I believe that it is important for our country to have the very best leaders representing us, and I have no doubt that Lou Barletta is that type of leader. To that end, I am encouraging all citizens in the 11th Congressional District to circulate petitions on his behalf." - Chairman Robert A. Gleason, Jr.To help us draft Lou Barletta for Congress, please contact draftlou@pagop.org or call 717-234-4901.

No comments: